Tuesday, August 21, 2007

the disappearing belly button


Mugs says that I should work on documenting this whole experience in a blog. So here goes. I am 25 weeks pregnant with our first baby, a little boy called Tecumseh. Or at least that is what we are telling people who ask about names. I am also quite fond of names xommonly seen in the NFL. Ladanian is a front runner.
We moved into our new house on June 15th, and the baby's room will be coming together soon. Rob is going to do the painting of coarse. I should not be painting in my delicate state.

5 comments:

MZB said...

I will be checking regularly for updates!

The Clark said...

so delicate. we're neighbors now.

Leslie said...

lzoogie...
lovely to see you have caved to the world of blogging, like myself.
you could possible borrow one of Mitch's fave baby names if you are in need:
Turbo
Torque
Lemonjello or Orangejello (pronounced Lamonjalo and Oronjalo)
Seriously...these last two were names of black boy twins that aunt Lynne saw some through the court system. Nice.

MZ said...

Welcome, did you check out Jeff and Mary's dance?

Cameron and Carly said...

I am going to miss floyd jones and now we can keep in touch through our blogs.

Carly