Monday, December 3, 2007

The Gremlin




WARNING!!!!!
Don't Feed Ice Cream to my Mom.

I may look cute and all, but I don't like lactose. It makes me fussy, which poses a problem for mamma, as that is her favorite beverage. If you do feed her ice cream I turn into a Gremlin after midnight.

Check me out in the bath tub. I covered my business for the internet.

Ooh and don't you think I am stylish in my Brontasaurus Shirt and knit hat.

Dad really likes me too. He reads me a book every night.

I am still waiting to meet lil'Joe Cooley. I will post pictures when mom lets me out of the house.

4 comments:

The Clark said...

wow. i'm so happy at how you guys have taken to parenting. how flippen' cute that rob reads to the gremlin every night. i love it!

tried to come visit yesterday, but it seemed you weren't home :(

Leslie said...

Oh, that's a cute gremlin.

You must be proud!

MZB said...

His little face is changing everyday...

CassParelli said...

Congratulations!! What a darling little boy! I want to hold him! Seeing everything went so well for you makes me more excited - I hope I'm as lucky! Congrats! Love Cassie