Monday, July 14, 2008

HELP!

Help! I need somebody, not just anybody. I need someone.......

So when I ask for help, I usually need it. Rob finds it frustrating that when I ask for help, it usually means right at the moment I am asking. Like when I say "hey babe can you help me find my shoes?" You see if I ask for help when I am holding my backpack, Floyd's bag'o'food for daycare, my pump, and the boy, and I ask you to help me, it is cause I need it right then. Or like when I stumble out of bed at the crack of dawn to feed the boy, and with mild symptomatic hypotension and blurry vision I run into the doorway and almost split my lip open, fall to the floor, and cry for help, I usually need it right then. Rob apparently needs forward notice for such things. Am I wrong to expect help when I ask for it? Am I wrong to expect that he would stop what he was doing and help me?  

Suggestions?

4 comments:

MZ said...

Guys simply do not think they way we girls do. It is just not going to happen. My number one peeve is that Jeff thinks that if he thought it, I heard it. Hence I rarely get to hear his thoughts. Including important things. Fortunately his good things out weigh the frustrating ones. Gotta love em.

Mistie said...

I just read this to Duane, and he said, yes, you are wrong.

CassParelli said...

I agree with Mary, it's never going to happen. Sad really. They just don't process like we do. It was fun seeing you over the 4th and meeting Floyd. He is a babe.

p.s. Don't forget about me doing laser hair removal and my need for a "real" job :)

MZB said...

True to that!