Thursday, January 1, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?

In the spirit of the Sesame Street classic skit "One of these kids is doing their own thing", can you spot which one of us had a swell christmas eve?

Here is a hint...Yep. In true "LZ" form, I went and opened the car door into my face on Christmas Eve and ended up in the ER for some stitches. Besides that little adventure. The Christmas holiday went very well. Rob's mom and stepdad came out for the festivities. It was a great set up. They got to spend time with the Dude, and we got to hit the slopes.I sported the bandaid mustache to protect my lip while I was skiing.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I love the close-up, I can really get the effect! Sorry about your lip, no fun, but glad you got to go skiing! Happy New Year!

MZB said...

That is a serious close up!

Erica B said...

I almost gagged a little when I saw the dude's snotty nose... maybe that means I shouldn't think about kids anytime soon...

Your lip/nose on the other hand, was cool.

Rice-Ball said...

Ouch! At first I thought it was just a cold sore and felt like I had we had a sort of commradory, since I get them whenever I'm stressed, get a cold or a fever! But NO, you had to get a self inflicted wound...no fun cheater! Anyways, nice close up, I love those kind of affects! I'm glad you still had an awesome holiday! We really need to get together so I can see you and your two cute boys! Love your guts and your bandaid face!

JDM said...

Christmas eve in the ER. I am sorry.
But it looks like you still had a great christmas.
Love the close up.

Anonymous said...

Erin said you promised never to show pictures of snotty noses.