Friday, April 10, 2009

Bringing up Baby

   
I dropped Floydee off at the big kids class yesterday, and had to run out of the building before I started crying. It was nearly as bad as his first day of school, but it was pretty tough. He is growing up so fast.  Mind you, he was excited for the new toys and ambulatory-babbling kiddies to play with.  And uh, in other news....
if you hadn't heard. Number 2 is in the works. I am 12 weeks prego, and surviving. I only vomit when I am really hungry, which is every morning.  Rob and I are excited, but the reality of it hasn't quite hit us. Early reports look like another little boy!!



5 comments:

MZB said...

Don't Blink my baby is graduating from the fifth grade. We are so excited about #2

JDM said...

BEST NEWS EVER!!!!
Congratulations!
Now we will be in the same boat. It is so much fun for them to have a play mate. I can't wait until you get to hear them laughing in the next room as they play together. It's one of those moments when you have to just close your eyes and think..LIFE IS GOOD.

Rice-Ball said...

I'm so excited for you guys! We still need to get down to see Floyd, looks like he's growing fast! Love you guys. Congrats:)

stephgardner said...

Yea! Congratulations! Dave and I were very excited to see the U/S pic! What wonderful news!

Erica B said...

So cute! If its another boy, you won't have to buy new onesies with headphones on them and poop jokes and other quirky cuteness... well... I suppose that would work for a girl too :)