Monday, August 3, 2009

The catch up

Yep, I am behind. I will catch you up.
-Survive Family camping trip ....Check
-Boards ....Check
-Residency ...Check
-Basement Remodel ...Check
-Begin Fellowship ...Check
-Surviving the hot summer, pregnant ....um kind of

My sis and I took my mom to Las Vegas the end of June to celebrate her upcoming 60th birthday. I will be to pregnant in September to undertake any major travel plans, see. We had a great time, despite the 110 degree heat, oh and the cigarette smoke. We did a lot of shopping and hit the swimming pool whenever possible.
Rob had to head home to North Carolina for the 4th of July, so Floyd and I headed up to Rexburg for the annual Whoopee Days Celebration. Our washer and dryer were on the fritz for several weeks as part of our basement remodel. So I packed up the laundry and headed to Rexburg. Hence, the dude did not have a swimming suit for the water park. He played in the fountains until his diaper exploded.
After a month of living in squalor, we finally finished the basement. I was most excited about our new washer and dryer. Grammy B made Floyders a house out of the boxes. It has been good for entertainment indoors, and out of the heat.
It has been a busy summer. We have not had a weekend home since June, but we have managed to have a few adventures. Most recently we went to a cabin in Oakley, Utah with some friends of ours. Rob was excited to take Floydee fishing. He bought a Zebco 3000 for the occasion. The dude landed his first rainbow trout, and he was naked to boot.

3 comments:

Andy and Lynne said...

great pictures, i love the bum one! it was great to see you over the 4th. hope you are feeling good!

Grant said...

Check out me and Boots's blog often
Grant

Rice-Ball said...

Looks like you're doing tons for being so preggers! I love all of the pictures, especially the last one of Floyd's cute dimple bum! I don't know how you survived without a working washer and dryer, that would be the end of the world for us! We need to plan a date to come and see you, Rob & Floyd. I don't think Andy's ever met you guys, and we both haven't met Floyd yet! Hope you're doing well. Loves