Monday, October 5, 2009

Holding out

I have been holding out on making another post in hopes that the stork would arrive with little Lloyd. But alas he is holding out. No need to rub in the fact that I technically have 2 weeks left until the actual due date...but a girl can hope.
I thought for sure it was going to happen on Friday the 1st. It seemed as though the stars were aligned... my doctor out of town, and rob vomiting at home. I sat at work very reserved, no singing and dictating that day, just trying to will it away. I cried wolf to my family and friends as the contractions stopped around 9pm that night. Rob felt better the next day so he gave me the green light to make it happen. He says that this friday would be best for him, and that I should take up jogging.
We ran a bunch of errands on saturday. You know bed-bath-and-beyond, Costco, and HomeDepot. Floyd figured out a new funny trick, pulling his pants down and dancing to the overhead music in all the stores.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That is awesome, Floyd!!!

heidi nielsen said...

I tried jogging with this last one. It just gave me a couple of hours of false labor. I even went to the hospital thinking I was in real labor. I hate the waiting.