Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow day





Today was a snowy MLK day. FLoyd and I were up at 4am for his first breakfast. It was just starting to snow then. By 7 am and his second breakfast, 6+ inches were on the ground. I think all-in-all we got a foot at our house. We had our friends the Deems in town this weekend. Snow always seems to arrive when Greg Deem is in town. We Grandma Bertha cook us a home made mexican dinner, Enchiladas with rice and beans, and home made tomatillo salsa. Mical of course was there to help out. She loves Floyd. Sunday I got up to Solitude for some skate skiing thanks to Grammy Beyer watching the Floyd-ster. 
Today Floyd let me ride my bike (inside of coarse) then we danced a little in the morning, and then we napped together in the basement.  Back to the grind tomorrow.

5 comments:

MZ said...

When is she going to make us dinner? We love Mexican.

Anonymous said...

Is that an orthodontic binkie??? Such a cute babe.

heidi nielsen said...

I miss Bertha's cooking.

MZB said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that little dude!

JDM said...

He is so dang cute. I don't know what else to say.. CUTE!