Sunday, January 13, 2008

The aftermath


I was warned. Mainly by second hand horror stories from the "hot doctors" way back in the fall when Nicole came to visit. I heard more stories from Susanah, Susie, and another loud outspoken chick at Julie's shower. But I had to go through with it, I has already invested 39 weeks, 8 hours of labor, and 2 hours of pushing. And look at my reward...the most beautiful baby in the world!
I cannot imagine life without him. Incontinence and mild rectal prolapse is a small price to pay for such a beautiful boy. Yes Grant, your Aunt Lulu pee'd her pants today. Someday when you will understand!

3 comments:

MZB said...

Oh sweet floyd, we waited along time for you....

Leslie said...

oh, it's so sweet. your fellow mother friends out her know just what you are talking about!

cheers!

The Clark said...

i have to agree...he's the most beautiful boy in the world (well, tied with grant...)