Saturday, February 9, 2008

As calm as a Hindu Cow.

My friends at work say this picture almost make it look like I am a good mother.  (Angel and Mistie - they kill me) I used to go hang with Jenny Meese too, but she is onto better things. See her blog and you will understand.
Mistie has a little girl, Avery, who is 6 months old, another of Floyd's potential girlfriends.




Friday was his 2 month well-child checkup. And he was well, calm, and chilling prior to the shots- 4 of them. He did fairly well considering the sniper attack. 


He is quite a poser for photos. Below he captured the laughing budha, then followed it up with his male-model look. 














"laugh it up fuzz ball"

-name the movie

3 comments:

MZB said...

Floyd come to our house! love your poses...

Grant said...

Why does he allwas strech

The Clark said...

grant, why do you always make me laugh?

lauren, love the updates on the floydster. love em.