Thursday, February 21, 2008

uh hello!

Mistie, Avery's mother has launched a blog whose sole purpose is to boast that Avery is cuter than Floyd, note the URL: mybabiescuterthanlaurensbaby.blogspot.com .  I say make love not war Mistie. This is a battle that you cannot win!

Floyd continues to entertain and amaze with his talents. When he awakes from sleeping the entire night or just about, being the wonderbaby that he is, he always performs his morning stretches...hands to the sky! Then he begins to conversate, and practice his high-pitched language that is especially good for talking to dolphins and other porpoises.  He is just about tall enough to fully maximize the use of his jumperoo pictured above. As you can also clearly see he is larger than the teddy bear which was pictured in a earlier post- he is growing at an alarming rate- again he is a wonderbaby. 

5 comments:

Becca said...

It truely is a war that Mistie cannot win! Look at your little hunk any my little chipmunk they're both way up on the charts of cuteness. Like I always say "Pretty sure Baby Fights are just as illegal as Cock Fights". :)

Mistie said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just who's side is Becca on. I wouldn't trust her Lauren. It was just the other day she was helping me set up my blog.

Becca said...

WAIT A MINUTE HERE, WE ALL KNOW THAT I THINK ALL OUR BABIES ARE CUTE, I LOVE THEM ALL! I DON'T CHOOSE SIDES, NEVER HAVE, I'M NOT THE TROUBLED ONE YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT! :)

JDM said...

I love reading your blog.
I just read this on another friends blog and it reminded me of this post.

http://milothemagnificent.blogspot.com/2008/03/milo-conqueror.html

Check it out. I think it will make you laugh.

JDM said...

Also nice outfit!