Thursday, March 6, 2008

Catching up


My Brotha and the Baby-Margot-. Well it has been a bit of a rocky start for Margot and her mom, but I think everything will work itself out. It has been a baptism by fire for Matty too. He his handling the stress as only Matt could handle it. Floyd and I , and the Rennaker girls were able to go up for a visit last weekend. Floyd tried out Margot's crib while she was in the hospital which allowed Matty and I to organize her room and her large large wardrobe. I hope she has time to wear all of it. 
Floyd went for a night on the town with Grammy B, and he got to hang with his closest cousin-by age- Vaughn Zollinger. The Grandmas had fun posing the kids together. Rob and I had a date night while Floyd was out with grams. 
Things have otherwise been routine for the JonesZees! My research is coming along nicely. Rob is working hard. Floyd is sleeping through the night. 

This saturday we leave for Puerto Rico.  Keep your fingers crossed that the flights go smoothly!

2 comments:

MZ said...

Floyd looks like a happy boy. I am crossing my fingers for your flight as ours will be right behind you. We fly to Dallas vs your Houston flight. Have a great time...post pictures.

MZB said...

Be safe with baby Floyd. Send Grant a post card. He loves them.