Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lets play footsie

Yeah, so the boy  is asleep in the above picture believe it or not. Has has discovered that his feet are attached to his legs, and being in the oral stage of Freudian development...puts them in his mouth.  He also will sleep instantly as soon as a blanket is placed over his face.
We dressed him as a cast member for "Horton hears a Who!", but we could not go to the movie with Aunt Magan and little Gracie.
Magan and Gracie came for the weekend to visit the boy and Grammy Beyer. 
Magan really liked the boy, a lot. She volunteered to babysit without me asking. 

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey, I'd babysit too. I'd even go to central america with you without pay to watch the boy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My! It's been way too long since I've seen The Boy. And by the way... I do believe that it was I that gave him that ever-so-soothing blankie for his... face. You can thank me more later :) So cute. -Erica B

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I added you to my friends list so Rylee looks like she has lots of cute boyfriends cause that Floyd is a hottie.