Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Mom was on call all weekend, so it required that dad do some babysitting.  Floyd was psyched to hang out with daddy. He also decided to work on a few teeth. He was a bit of a grumperoo...with good reason. Teeth hurt, the dentist is always loads of fun for everyone. 
Floyd had a few quality naps with Dad, and then went on a few shopping errands.
Here is the Dude trying out a backpack at REI to get ready for summer hikes. 
We also went shopping for furniture. Floyd was a good little shopper and tested out the chairs for the final approval.  So I have 5 days of nights left. Help me out by posting everyday so I have something to look forward to in the middle of the night.

4 comments:

MZ said...

Glad that hiking will be on his agenda. That is one of my favorite things. I hiked nearly trail in the Tetons in my life. I need to get back into it. Looks like boys weekend was good.

cmz^3 said...

Floyd, I can't wait to see you this weekend! We need to talk!! Margot

MZB said...

floyd you have your mamas face when you get mad. I have pictures to prove it.

MZB said...

Second pic on the right, that is YOUR mad face!