Friday, November 9, 2007

Cephalopelvic Disproportion

I am freaked. I do not know how my pelvis is ever going to allow for a baby to get out. I lost sleep last night again worrying about an emergent C-section. You see I have broken my coccyx a few times, and now it decreases my overall pelvic outlet diameter. No I think I am going to have to have my coccyx broken, then I will develop coccydynia and then I will not be able to ride my bike which is what I am most looking forward to, even more than sushi. The baby's head measures 9.5cm right now. You do the math.

5 comments:

CassParelli said...

Don't stress cuz' then bad things happen. I am not one to talk, however! I am working in OB Emergency Services - floor 2. Where are you - we should meet up. OB - crazy -?! I get to see all the stuff that can go wrong - not good! Then I stress about having it! Super. I need a new job - know anyone wanting an NP?

MZB said...

You better dilate to a 10

The Clark said...

i'm not sure if the experiences compare, but i have also broken that a couple times and had no problem delivering. you'll do fine chica.

Leslie said...

Just push like an s.o.b.

Grant said...

I'm not commenting this