Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Taking a lesson from Grant

Grant seemed to be very successful in his efforts to buy a Nintendo Wii, so I though I would follow his lead. The baby's room is ready, we are stalked with diapers, bed sheets, changing table, car seat, bottles, burp rags, receiving blankets, etc. Everyone has been so generous to Rob and I with time, wisdom, and gifts. I hope we won't let you down.

Now all that baby wants (he put me up to this realy) is a Chariot as pictured above. He is looking forward to spring and going on long bike rides with mom and dad but he needs a trailer to join in on the fun. I am saving up my REI dividened towards the purcahse, but if you are feeling like contributing to the Chariot fund in the LAST 23 DAYS!!! of the pregnancy, the baby would not mind.

4 comments:

heidi nielsen said...

So, did you already know about the Chariot before I E-mailed you? We love ours. And, since it will be going towards such a great cause, I think I will be sending you a baby gift in the mail =). You can even borrow our infant sling and save yourself $60 if you're not anxious to buy your own.

MZB said...

Ask SANTA!

CassParelli said...

You're almost there! So exciting. Are you working/schooling at the University hospital? I have been working there since October 1st, wondering if I might bump into you? I hope everything goes perfect for you and the babe - sounds like you are prepared! Good luck!

Grant said...

Why did you bring up me?