Friday, October 12, 2007

Highschool Mafia


Well this time it was Julie Cooleys turn. Hannni and Sarah threw a little shindig at Hanni's house in Julie's honor. The highschool girls got together, and started sharing pregnancy , labor, childbirth, breast feeding, and child rearing advice. Julie and I got more unsolicited horror stories about 13lb baby's , tearing (need I say more), swelling of the perineum post labor to resemble a cow's utter (thanks Susanah). It was relentless. (Left to right: Susanah, Hanni, Susie, Julie, Sarah, Bethany)
Julie is about 28 weeks and I am 33 in this picture. Would you have guessed it?
This picture is especially for Susanah, who not only like to share all the horror stories-supposedly for our own good- but also bad mouthed my blog.

4 comments:

heidi nielsen said...

Ah, I love pregnancy horror stories. You clearly didn't finish reading my post. I know, they can be a little lengthy. At the end was this note to my mother -

"A note for my mother who I know will be concerned about this picture--I did bring a helmet, but I had to loan it to the underage Josh since it's against the law for him to ride without one, and he "accidentally" forgot his."

MZ said...

It is not all horror stuff. I could have had mine on the side of the wagon trail and got back up and continued walking. I did not think it was too bad.
I rememeber when Leslie had Ella, she walked in the room, threw her shirt up and said "look at these". Her milk had just arrived and they were impressive.

The Clark said...

thats funny, they still are. and edie's almost 3...

Leslie said...

HaHaHa Mom! I forgot about that! I couldn't beleive that morning, when my milk had come in over night, I had the biggest boobs I had ever seen!!!!

You're in for it Lauren!