Thursday, April 17, 2008

letting go part deux

Floyd has quickly become the most popular boy at school. All the girls love him. Today they went for a cruise. Notice he is sitting in the back (red arrow) where the cool kids always sit. I have disquised his classmates as I did not receive writtin permission to post pictures of their children online. Not that I needed to, but I thought it was funny.
Floyd thought the ride was awesome.
This is what he looked like after his second day of school. He is loving it.
Speaking of letting go. I have a stockpile of breast milk as you can see, and I am freaked to use it. I am becoming a little obsessive about the breast feeding thing. I am always worrying about it; when I should pump?; do I have time to pump?; if I wait to long will my supply drop?;is floyd getting enough to eat?; if I pump now will I have enoughto feed him later?; blah blah, blah. I am going a little nuts. Should I stop or keep going, seeing is I am still producing about 24 ounces a day-no joke.

In other news, my blog has been discovered by my bestest childhood friend-Jefferey Rasmussen a.k.a Monkey. We would play for hours on the trampoline, or football in the front yard, golfing, riding dirt bikes, swimming, and riding ATV's.

4 comments:

MZB said...

Floyd is the coolest dude ever!

Andy and Lynne said...

that is so cute, all those babies 'rollin' with their homies'!

Leslie said...

I LOVE that monkey guy too. I still think of him and smile. Jeff, where you at?

Mistie said...

That's an insane amount of milk. Your awesome!