Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Life Aquatic

Floyd turned 7 months old. Time, well , I have said it before. His personality is blossoming. He loves to smile and laugh, and the water, he absolutely loves. We spent some of the weekend in the kiddie pool at the other Joneses house. The dude loved it. We could not have a kiddie pool in our backyard as it is a disaster area!
The garage is underway, or maybe just the destruction of the backyard is underway, in preparation for the garage. All of our bikes are now stored in our front room. Good thing we do not have any furniture.

Stay tuned for Floyd's 6 month movie!

4 comments:

MZB said...

That's one serious project!

Anonymous said...

sorry I can't come spend time with Floyd on Sat, I want to but as you said it Lava has put a major spell on me and while I have time before school really starts I am trying to play it up :) Trust me I will be overwilling and ready to watch the cute Floydster anytime after this weekend. Have a great week

JDM said...

Wow that is a big project. Keep us posted I love to see make overs.

JDM said...

And I must say that picture of Floyd is so adorable. You can't miss with that kid! Gorgeous!