Friday, November 28, 2008

1 year and Counting

My little boy is all grown up! It seems like only yesterday he was learning to hold his head up, and now he is walking and need to learn to protect his head again.
We had a great birthday party with all of the Dude's peeps. Mom's cupcakes were a hit, I hear.
In honor of Mugs -my sister- I made Floyd a hat. I even bought sparkle paint. It said "The Dude Hits the Big #1." He was overwhelmed with all the people and gifts. But the best present was dads....200 ping pong balls in a box!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so happy with the smallest things and balls of any kind are always a hit. what a cute boy and the cupcakes look amazing.

Adam Zollinger said...

That is an awesome idea!! Happy belate Birthday Floydster!!

MZB said...

Clearly the cutest FLOYD ever!

Erica B said...

He is a happy boy... that's for sure.