Thursday, November 20, 2008

the Dude hits the Big #1


Yep, I busted it all domestic and ...... I was "guilted" into making cupcakes from my family. I thought about buying gourmet minicupcakes, but then reconsidered after I realized it would cost the same amount as a wedding cake. So instead I made Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cupcakes with cream cheese and chocolate icing. Not bad eh? Who knew I had it in me. All of this in preparations for a birthday bash on Friday night. All are welcome. Let me know and I will give you the deets.  You  will be able to see the walkin'man ..."burning out his fuse out there alone."

5 comments:

DermaChic said...

He can practice in the sand next week. It will be a soft landing.

Brenna LaPray said...

Happy birthday little man. He is such a cutie!

MZB said...

We love you FLOYD! Happy Birthday little man.... Good job on the cupcakes, It is your first of many creations wait till he requests an exploding volcano for his fifth b-day....

stephgardner said...

Wow - time flies! Happy birthday, Floyd!

AlishaAdesign said...

Happy bday Floydster! I miss you and love that you are walking :) and Lauren not at all shocked that you made the cupcakes your pretty creative in many ways!