Friday, September 7, 2007

Night NIght.


I am back on the night shift. A lonely existence to say the least. It is just me a computer and itunes. It reminds me of when I worked in basement of the RMC all summer, singing my heart out to mix tapes that my highschool boyfriend Adam made for me. The trauma service is always thoroughly entertained when they come to talk to me.


I do see a lot of traumas at night, most related to ATV's and motorcycles.


The pregnancy boredom has set in, but I am very thankful to be healthy and have a healthy kicking baby.

4 comments:

The Clark said...

when you are on the night shift do you ever think to yourself "right now is a perfect time to drive to stateline to ride a roller coaster" ???

MZ said...

Sorry, no roller coasters for you.

CassParelli said...

I found your blog tonight via Heidi's.... thanks a lot for stealing my baby ticker idea and then not even dropping a line or "leaving a comment" - really hurt me deep! Congrats on the baby - I guess boys are the in gender!
- Cassie (Mounts) Morris

Spillane Creative said...

Yikes! That x-ray is a bit scary.