Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Weekend with the Joneses and the Joneszees

Last month I spent most of the days "on-call." I was either at home tied to my pager, or working graveyard shifts from 10pm to 8am. It was a tough month. After staying up all night with crazy people and their ailments, the only thing I look forward to is a bite to eat and then my bed. Imagine my surprise when I came home last sunday morning to this....Rob you see cannot hold still. Being that is was a stormy day and he could not ride his bike, decided to put together modular closets.
I was therefore banished to the basement to sleep. But porter joined me because she gets scared of Rob's outbursts of frustration lets call them. He kills me..

Also last weekend we conveined at Josh and Rachee's house for dinner. A regular occurrence for the Jonezees. Conner - the 2 year old- calls us Uncle Rob and Aunt Z. He posed for a picture and then...
took a self portrait.
Josh and Rachel always cook for us in exchange for Rob's humor.

No comments: