Sunday, September 30, 2007

Partay

Hanni and Greg threw Rob and I a party on the 27th. They were nice enough to schedule it so that Rob's mom could attend. The above picture shows the pregnant people at the party. Jules is due on Christmas and is also having a boy. Rachel is 3 months pregnant.
Hanni and Julie have been with me through it all. Especially Hanni, she has kept me in line through the years.
Rob had a few friends at the party. He was making jokes as always. In this shot he was a little concerned about the shady picture of Shel Silverstein on the back of the book.
Gramma Leslie helped me shop for maternity clothes before the party, as I had run out of pants that fit.

3 comments:

MZ said...

You look cute in your new clothes!

Leslie said...

looking like a mother-to-be finally!

how fun!

MZB said...

lookin good! See you this weekend..You can take me out to dinner.....