Monday, October 8, 2007

#2

My best friends from medical school threw me a shower this last weekend. (Heidi, Erin, Erica, and Cristi).
I am worried that my nose is starting to slowly spread across my face with weight gain. Incidentally I am up to high school weight 164lbs. My freshman 15 from college were in the negative direction thankfully. Oh well, there is always skate skiing this winter with the girls, and mtn biking with the boys in the spring. In the words of Fergie, "Its time to be a big girl now, and big girls don't cry."
I was so excited that so many people could make it, especially my family (Mugs, Ray, Ana, 'Lil' Lil, and my mom).

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Lauren- my nose got bigger than I like to admit too when I was pregnant. It's one of those things thats hard to accept, like your (in my case) enlarging booty and stretch marked boobs. It's all a price we women pay to create life. They are battle wounds, as I like to call them.

Sorry I couldn't make it to the shower. But happy that you are having lots of fun and support.

Magan- the pearls look FABULOUS! Lvoe them!

Spillane Creative said...

Oh you make me laugh! I just recently took up skate skiing, well couple years I guess. I love it! Great work out too. Hope all is well. -hil

cyn said...

LZ- you look awesome..and I'm sure you will still look awesome once baby tecumseh is out and about. Sorry to have missed the shower. Would have loved to see u preggers and all. miss ya.