Thursday, October 11, 2007

Babys'R'us

Last night Rob and I had a date night which involved the Lone Star Taqueria, and a trip to Babys'R'us to pick up a gift from my girlfriends. While I went to customer service, Rob grabbed a basket and started up and down the aisles. He was suddenly very excited about everything we could get for Tecumseh. He has been reading a few daddy-to-be, and new daddy survival guides, which are full of suggestions.

He was most excited about the diaper genie, claiming that it has had rave reviews. He also found a changing table pad, an additional car seat holder so we have one for both cars. He was just about to buy a pack and play, but our cart was fun. He is excited about all the goods!

4 comments:

MZB said...

Fun times.. Buy a few pacifiers and a ribbon chain for them. I liked the NUK brand.I didn't see that you had any yet.
I have some advent bottles to send to you. Buy the starter kit Advent bottle set.

Leslie said...

WHat? A guy strolling the baby store and actually having fun? You've got a keeper Lauren.

MZ said...

Everyone I know got the diaper genie and then quit using it. Not sure why, I thought it looked great.

The Clark said...

yes...get some pacifier attacher things. they are essential. i too ditched my diaper genie.