Sunday, October 7, 2007

All up in my business...

So my peeps in Ultrasound are always willing to take a peak at Tecumseh when I ask. The 3D machine is relatively new in our department, so the techs get creative with what they can image. The foot was my favorite picture, and it demonstrates that the kid will not have monkey toes like his mom.
The problem with doing more ultrasounds is that it can also make you paranoid. The little dude is head down already, with his booty at my rib cage. He is crammed in there real good. Anyway I convinced myself that he had a clubfoot, even though he was normal at 18 weeks. Dr. Kennedy (my ultrasound attending) says that I am irrational mainly because of pregnancy and the diversion of blood from the brain to the uterus.
Alas, Tecumseh has mad that I got all up in his business, so he did not show his face. But won't this picture make daddy proud.

1 comment:

MZB said...

NICE PICS. We are very excited!