Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Rainy day nothing to do

So I told you about Rob and projects right. Well when the weather changes in the fall-too cold to bike, but not cold enough to ski-he looks for something to occupy his time. How-a-bout shopping? Why not buy a new truck? Yep Saturday the 29th we became owners of the above truck. All because Rob hates driving the little VW, which is on its last leg. He figures the Lexus is a good car for me and the baby, which is true, but I tend to hit immobile objects with the Lexus. I most recently wripped the front bumper off the Lexus by hitting the adjacent parked car. I blame it on pregnancy.

4 comments:

MZ said...

WOW! Nice truck. I have been begging Jeff to buy a Toyota Tundra. So far he is not biting. We always need to borrow someone's pickups.

MZB said...

I expect a ride this weekend!

The Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.